Local Cryotherapy is Commonly Used in Problem Areas such as...
- Lower Back
- Face and Scalp
How Does Local Cryotherapy Work?
Local Cryotherapy is similar to Whole Body Cryotherapy, but instead of submersing your body in a cryotherapy sauna, a handheld device is used to apply extreme cold (-100 degrees Celsius) to specific problems areas. The procedure only takes a few minutes, and provides you with the benefit of five or more traditional icing sessions. With this machine, I am now able to treat many more individuals who have contraindications to whole body cryotherapy. While whole body cryotherapy cannot be used on extremities such as feet, hands, wrists, and ankles, this local spot cryotherapy machine allows for treatment to those areas. Furthermore, this machine can be used to perform facials By increasing collagen production, local spot cryotherapy facials tighten the skin, reducing wrinkles and scaring, leaving your face with a healthy glow.
Who Needs this Procedure?
- Anyone looking for enhanced recovery, in conjunction with whole body cryotherapy.
- Athletes interested in injury prevention, as well as treatment of existing injuries.
- Anyone with chronic pain, due to arthritis or other inflammatory conditions.
- Anyone who experiences increased pain after a surgery, to reduce swelling.
- Anyone who wants to look and feel younger!